Attending: Lise, Terri, Adrian, Heather, Hugh, and Valerie
Instructional methods removed:
- Case study (subsumed by case based instruction/learning)
- Clincal correlation
- Clinical teaching
- Clinical skills development
- Computer aided instruction
- Graded assingments
- Independent study (subsumed by self-directed learning)
- Patient care (subsumed by clinical experience - ambulatory and clinical experience - inpatient.
- Problem solving
Instructional Methods added
- Clinical experience - inpatient
- Clinical experience - ambulatory
Modifications* Clinical encounter log moved to assessment method
- Discussion now Discussion - small group and Discussion - large group
- Essay moved to assessment method
- Will incorporate a medical specific definition for Laboratory.
- OSCE is assesment only
- Presentation changed to Patient presentation - faculty and patient presentation - student
- Research changed to research project
Next time we will start with Review. Please note that the wiki page on facets will no longer be updated - Adrian is keeper of the list.
Calls are scheduled for Sep 27 and Oct 4 at 12 pm Eastern time/11 Am Central/10 Am Mountain/9 am Pacific.