Attending: Terri Cameron, Lise McCoy, Kristi Ferguson, Adrian Ballard, Hugh Stoddard, Valerie Smothers
- Patient presentation - faculty
- Patient presentation - student
- Research project
- Team-based learning
- Role play – leave for now.
- Small group
- Journal club (Terri and Adrian will work on a definition)
- Simulation – fix definition to account for instruction and team based simulation. Revisit to discuss making more specific (simulated and standardized patients, etc).
Tutorial – the group will further investigate to see if we can remove if subsumed by other methods.
Peer teaching - the group will revisit.
Combine professional journals and journal articles to professional journal articles.
The group agreed on the following terms:
- Institutionally developed written exam
- Nationally normed standardized subject exam
- Licensure Written exam
- Institutionally developed clinical performance exam
- Licensure clinical performance exam
- Patient workup - Use clinical documentation instead.
Narrative evaluation – the group will continue to discuss via email.