March 29, 2018
16 BST/11 EDT/10 CDT/9 MDT/8 PDT
Call in Number
Please note: the conferencing service will ask you to enter the pound sign. Press # for pound.
To mute, press *6.
- Review minutes
- IEEE ICICLE xAPI & learning analytics - https://www.ieeeicicle.org/xapi-and-learning-analytics-sig -- both Ellen and I have been contributing to this
- Update on new Profiles
- Teamwork Profile - https://docs.google.com/document/d/12g5uCffQTCSMgASkS0mHT4tJnGkTh0pEGW0ATo83QG4/edit?usp=sharing
- Haptics Profile (new) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/16hSZQmTV-_igXpZEESxmSy3Av0F0MT28HxYD3vrxH5I/edit?usp=sharing
- Virtual Spinal Tap -- http://olab.ca/virtual-spinal-tap/ -- old project given new life
- UofC PIHPES project – looking for Use Cases
- Update from Andy about data visualization and analytics around JSON - postponed
- Valerie agreed to check with Jeff, from University of Wisconsin, about doing a pilot with some real use cases - postponed
- WAVES project case. Mr Angermeier – use 'waves' for keyword. http://demo.openlabyrinth.ca/renderLabyrinth/index/1361
- Update from Ellen: Have Sandbox from Watershed with Analytics package, looking for data to use to test it. Also looking for use cases for learning analytics for simulations.