Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Updating the spec and schema to provide a choice for the TelephoneNumber element that allows a NonNullString or a 14 digit telephone number. (see proposal)
- The CountryCode will be limited to three integers.(Note; there is a data type defined that does this, CountryCodeType, but it has not been applied to the CountryCode element.)
- Changes to the representation of Certification Data
- MaintenanceOfCertificationInfo at a Member level after CertificationInfo (ABMS request). Subelements would include MaintenanceOfCertificationBoard, MaintenanceOfCertification (maintained/not maintained), MaintananceOfCertificationRequired (Required/Not required).
- Representation of entity that accredits the certification body (in some cases there are multiple)
- The meaning of Certificate status vs Certification status and the data model for certification data overall.
- CountryOfResidence does not support common attributes. See proposed solution.
- License numbers (nillable string with attributes that is optional or something else – conversation with Cyndi Streun, Prasad, and Len pending.)
- Use of the accuracy attribute to indicate when dates are accurate to the month or year only.
- Integration of assessment specifications? (see Educational Achievement spec: http://medbiq.org/std_specs/specifications/index.html#ed_achievement ; does not include expiration date at this time)
- Vocabulary for Rank element in Faculty Appointment. Current values are Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, Lecturer Adjunct Professor, Demonstrator. There is no “other’ value; the AAMC would like to add an “other" value. We don’t typically add other values to vocabularies. We could change it to a recommended vocabulary rather than a required vocabulary or discuss in the working group and see what other ideas emerge.
- Image updates (using XMLSpy)