May 13, 2008, 1-3 PM, Baltimore, MD
- Virtual Patient system demonstrations
- Karolinska Institute - validation tool
- Other systems
- Technical discussions
- Subset of XHTML: Suggest list or XHTML
- unicode support
- Changes to triggering
- Tracking of media resources (effect of display attribute)
- Xpointer inclusion
- List of supported media files List of suppored media resources
- Current schema extension (XtensibleInfo) review.
- Players in development
- Any other outstanding technical issues
Meeting action items
- Call Player - "Execution Model"
- eViP will stop @ level 3 conformance
- Creation of up to date list of available players
- put on wiki - closed to working group members
- List of people (implementers/Medbiq) to call into eViP weekly Tech calls
- Minimum list of supported XHTML elements is as follows: List of supported XHTML elements
- Triggering need to be simplified.
- E-mail proposals to simplify, and have a call specifically to square away triggering.
- Comment that for import/export use case, systems must be able to tell the difference between case data and data that is meant to be returned only if has been triggered.