Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Applicant completes certification application.
- Applicant must indicate whether:
- Packages validate against the MVP schemas
- Packages validate against SCORM 2004 4th Edition Test Suite (must indicate whether package is resource or content aggregation package)
- Packages validate against the mvp-evip-xstl-test-suite with updated MedBiquitous schemas
- Tool follows other specification rules
- Tool exports media files, virtual patient data, and data availability model references
- Tool does not support certain components of the specification, and if so, what those elements are.
- Tool supports multiplicity of standard (ie if there are multiple diagnoses, the tool exports them as multiple diagnosis elements rather than one diagnosis element with multiple diagnoses included)
- MedBiquitous staff will review application and perform the following tests.
- Author one or more simple cases using the system
- Export the case
- Validate the case against relevant XML schemas
- Test conformance to SCORM 2004 4th edition using ADL test suite
- Test integrity using the mvp-evip-xstl-test-suite
- Check other specification rules using a checklist
- Verify that tool exports media files, virtual patient data, and data availability model references
- MedBiquitous will also research any exclusions, validation problems, or implementation notes submitted by the applicant.