This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customize the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
The mission of the MedBiquitous Performance Framework Working Group is to develop XML standards and accompanying guidelines that allow one to represent expected levels of performance related to a competency in a standard format. Performance frameworks can then be referenced from other data to make learner performance data portable and easily understood across a learner's career.
If you have questions about the MedBiquitous Performance Framework Standard, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are looking for information on the MedBiquitous Competency Framework or Object Standard, please visit this space instead.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles
Most popular articles