This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customize the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
The mission of the MedBiquitous Virtual Patients Working Group is to develop XML standards and Web services requirements to enable interoperability, accessibility and reusability of Web-based virtual patient learning content.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles
Most popular articles