This is the home page for your knowledge base space within Confluence. You can use your knowledge base to capture best practices and address common problems.
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customize the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Welcome to the MedBiquitous Learning Experience Working Group. This group explores uses of the XAPI specification to track health professions education activities and learner performance with the goal of understanding the needs of health professions educators.
Browse by topic
Recently updated articles
Most popular articles